Laser Marking Machines
Hitachi CO2 LASER CODER – LM SERIES.
The LM Series is a CO2 based Vector laser. Our range of wavelengths, as well as the flexible power and focal lens configuration, provides a performance ideally suited for coding on various packaging substrates including paper, cardboard, glass or plastics. An innovative cascading cover design supported by an efficient cooling air stream ensures a high level of reliability. The result is a very low electrical energy consumption and precise, clear coding even at small font sizes. Its small outer dimensions, as well as the powerful on-board control system, enable an easy hardware and software integration of the LM series into factory networks.
- Compact single body space saving design for ease of mechanical integration
- Low laser power and duty cycle translates to increased reliability and increased safety due to low operating temperatures
- Dual casing structure provides additional protection for the laser tube and optics which ensures durability against harsh environments
- Laser Tube and Optics are classified and rated to the degree of IP65
- Optional lens air flow available to keep the focal lens in a clean condition
- User-friendly interface: PC based or with an optional colour 10.4˝ Touchscreen
- The beam expander technology creates a very small spot size transferring a high level of energy onto the substrate resultant in a high-resolution print
- Wavelengths of 9.3um, 10.2um and 10.6um combined with various lens options allows for coding onto a wide range of substrates. All wavelengths are available in 30W
- Flexible Input/Output connections, ease of integration, 12 programmable INPUTs and 4 programmable OUTPUTs
- An electrical power consumption of < 300 VA reduces the overall operating costs to a minimum
- Highest print quality at a variety of production speeds using vector as well as Dot Matrix fonts with a user-friendly font editing tool
- Powerful Windows Software available for networking, status control and for designing the text layout with True Type fonts, 1D & 2D barcodes and logo files